Canada (Summerside), July 21, 2007 Review

artist: aerosmith date: 08/04/2007 category: live concerts
aerosmith: Canada (Summerside), July 21, 2007
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 3 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Summerside), July 21, 2007 Reviewed by: acdc_rocks_1992, on august 04, 2007

Sound: The sound was so unbelievable. Steven Tyler is about a million times better live then on the disc. They had guitar, drums, bass, keyboard you name it, the whole thing was perfect it couldn't have been better it is by far the best concert Prince Edward Island has had or will ever have in history. Every note was perfect there were extended solos and everything best concert I ever went to. If you think there CDs are awesome man are missing out on what Aerosmith really has to offer. // 10

Perfomance: I enjoyed that more then anything else I have ever gone too. I yelled so loud and hard for so long that I couldn't sing the next day. It had rained the whole night just a down poor then Aerosmith got on and it sort of slowed down but I'll never forget this. When the rain started up again Joe Perry took out an acoustic guitar and him and Steven Tyler walked out onto this platform and they did some acoustic songs but before they did Steven Tyler said we have this guitar for times exactly like this it's not made of wood it's made of (I forget what kind of material it was) so water wont effect it and they played 3 or four acoustic songs then they were back to the electric. // 10

Overall Impression: This took place in Summerside Prince Edward Island Canada on July 21st 2007 at a race track. The openers where Intoxicado we missed them. Then Cerina Rider she wasn't that great but I went with a friend and he wanted to see her we went 4 hours early for that and once you're in you can't get out. Then there was Wil he played more country type stuff I didn't really like him, then Ciara where do I start we were right at the front we could see her whole damn act was pre recorded and she said "ya" and "are you ready?" that's all she said the whole hour she was up there. Christa Borden she was ok she played a Bowie tune it wasn't too bad there was also 54-40. Oh my god they were so great it was a good show there were in the top 3 for that whole concert 2nd was the best opener ever, Cheap Trick I couldn't believe how great they where the lead guitarist had a different guitar literally every song. He had one with 5 necks it was crazy and the best act of all was Aerosmith. The tickets were 75$ for 10 hours of music it was amazing. Something's I will never forget is when I and friends were the only ones waving at cheap trick and they waved back at us. We saw a guy get thrown over a fence he went to go see Aerosmith back stage and got thrown out it was funny, He got thrown into This Girl and since it rained all day it was really muddy. The last thing I wont forget is when it was over and every one was gone Aerosmith threw a beach ball they found backstage I got it. // 10

More Aerosmith reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Uncasville), September 4, 2010 4.9 02/22/2011