USA (Uncasville), September 4, 2010 Review

Perfomance: 10
 4.9
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Uncasville), September 4, 2010 Reviewed by: aerorocker101, on february 22, 2011

Sound: FANTASTIC! Joe Perry used countless stage effects to make the show even better. Loud thumping amps, Steven's screaching, and Joey's booming drums make up one of the best live bands in rock history. If I could've changed one thing though, would have to be the bass amps. When they turned to play Sweet Emotion, I was next to straining to hear Tom play the intro. Other then that, I couldn't hear myself think...and it was great! // 9

Perfomance: Oh, of course I enjoyed it! And I'm pretty sure the rest of the crowd did too! Every song they played, the whole arena sang along, word for word. Since Aerosmith play songs that have something to do with the area they played in, they played "Movin' Out" specially for us during the whole tour. // 10

Overall Impression: Fantastic! I can't even find words to describe how much I loved it. Evn The Mighty Mighty Bosstones were great! Steven had like 9 costume changes, so that was funny. The show was at USA, Uncasville, CT, Mohegan Sun Arena, September 4, 2010... a date I'll never forget. I remember racing to get in our seats and a...sad...scary moment happened to my friend and I, including a Large woman, seats that are close together, and her ass on our laps..... I would SO go again if I could, but tickets are so fucking expensive! Two tickets for where we were sitting were 800$ and we were nowhere near the band, but we could still enjoy it as much as we did. Yea, it was worth the money, but I'm a big fan so...yea. I highly recommend going if you get the chance. // 10

More Aerosmith reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Atlantic City), August 28, 2010 5.9 08/30/2010