Ireland (Dublin), September 27, 2003 Review

artist: alkaline trio date: 04/06/2004 category: live concerts
The atmosphere was great. Matt's voice was excellent and Dan as always played his part too.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Ireland (Dublin), September 27, 2003 Reviewed by: e_mericana, on april 06, 2004

Sound: The concert was my first and my best so far. When the came out the intro riff of This Could Be Love, Matt chose a Les Paul while Dan used a Fender Jazz Precision Bass. The quality was superb althought the bass was exceptionally loud. Matts voice was excellent and Dan as always played his part too. // 10

Perfomance: The band started off with This Could Be Love, and played 6 songs of the new album. They played a few older songs, like Cringe, maybe I'll Catch Fire and My Friend Peter. They closed with Private Eye only to come back on and play Crawl and Radio. Matt wore a crown for Queen Of Pain and when it finished proclaimed It's Good To Be Queen. The bands humour was good, when Matt said that they were going to play 1 more song a fan screamed "Play Ten More Songs" and Matt replied "For You, I'll Play Eleven" the atmosphere was great and I was at the front and received the set list. // 10

Overall Impression: I seen the concert in Dublin on the 27th September 2003. I had to make the journey down from Belfast which is about 3 hours on a train but it was worth it, the tickets cost me 15 but it was all worth it to see The Alkaline Trio. // 10

More Alkaline Trio reviews rating latest review