USA (Pasadena), June 22, 2005 Review

artist: alkaline trio date: 10/14/2005 category: live concerts
alkaline trio: USA (Pasadena), June 22, 2005
The crowd just went crazy when they played the opening song "Time To Waste." Everything just went insane.
 Perfomance: 10
 7.8
 5.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Pasadena), June 22, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 14, 2005

Sound: Matt Skiba, man all I can say is that he sounds even better live than on CD. Matt Played on his gibson Les Paul Gold Top and his Gibson Les Paul Ebony Custom (such badass guitars). Overall they played the best show I have ever been to. The crowd just went crazy when they played teh opening song "Time To Waste." Everything just went insane. // 10

Perfomance: I loved ever song they played, even though I am not to fond of there new album "The Crimson," all there new songs were awsome and everyone new all the words and songs. They played songs from all there albums except there split albums, but they opened with "Time To Waste," then went immediately into "We've Had Enough," than into a new song I don't know the name, but then went into "Clavicle" and into "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" then "Private Eye" then they Played "Sadie" (my favorite). They took a quick break and came back to play a request of their best song "Cooking Wine" followed by "Radio" and then into "My Freind Peter" with the finishing song of "Blue In The Face" with just completed the show. The second in blue in the face when he says "Your Coffine Or Mine" everyone just screamed and went crazy. // 10

Overall Impression: U.S.A , Pasadena, The Glass Houes, June 22. Opener was Death By Stereo, followed by Rise Against. The show was great! Tickets were $18. When Alkaline Trio came on and rocked out! Yeah I will go to there next show on the west coast! // 10

More Alkaline Trio reviews rating latest review