USA (New York), February 24, 2007 Review

9.8
 9.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
USA (New York), February 24, 2007 Reviewed by: SynGates7X, on february 26, 2007

Sound: The sound was pretty much perfect. The drums were miked well, bass was audible, nothing overpowered anything. Phil's voice sounded great and didn't wear out throughout the show. The sound guys did a great job on this show. I'm not sure what drums were used or what bass was used, but Mike used a Washburn X50 I believe (I don't know my washburns well) and Oli used an Ibanez S2170. // 10

Perfomance: While I don't remember the exact order, I am pretty sure this was everything. It Dwells on Me, Not Alone, Six, We Stand, Tattered on My Sleeve, This Darkened Heart, Regret Not, For Salvation, Become the Catalyst, The Weak Willed, Focus Shall Not Fail, The Air that I Breathe, This Calling, and the Indictment was the encore. They performed each song flawlessly. The band was pretty involved with the crowd. Phil would stick the microphone out for the crowd to sing into, and when people got thrown onstage he'd put it in their face for them to sing. The crowd went nuts during everysong. People were getting thrown up on stage a lot(I definitley saw Oli shake his head at one of them though). When The Weak Willed was played the pit got a hell of a lot bigger. The audience was clearly loving every bit of it, as was I. // 10

Overall Impression: The concert took place in Troy New York of the USA on February 24th 2007. The venue was Troy Revolution Hall. There were 3 supporting bands, 2 of which I enjoyed. The first was Cellador, Who were great and I wish they could have played more than 2 songs. The next band was The Human Abstract Who were really good as well. The final supporting band was Misery Signals. I don't know what to tell you, but I really just didn't like these guys. Tickets were $15, and were worth every penny. I would have gladly paid another 15. I will never forget that show and will most definitley be going to the next one they have in my area. // 10

More All That Remains reviews rating latest review