USA (Sayreville), July 14, 2007 Review

artist: all that remains date: 07/26/2007 category: live concerts
all that remains: USA (Sayreville), July 14, 2007
With the exception of bad mixing on vocals the sound was near perfect.
 Perfomance: 8
 4.2
 8.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Sayreville), July 14, 2007 Reviewed by: drenvital, on july 26, 2007

Sound: All That Remains at the Sounds Of The Underground tour were actually one of the better bands of the day. After a few slightly disappointing performances All That Remains came on. I personally am a huge fan of theirs however I was surprised at how well they played. With the exception of bad mixing on vocals the sound was near perfect. Whenever Phil would jump off stage or run to the left it was almost impossible to hear him. // 9

Perfomance: They had one of the best crowd reactions all day and actually got an encore (one of the only bands to have an encore all day actually). With a set list that included Six, Not Alone, This Calling, Air That I Breathe, The Weak Willed, and a song off of This Darkened Heart. Although I wish Phil hadn't spent so much time in the crowd because he spent the majority of not alone in the crowd, Not Alone is one of my favorite songs and instead of hearing Phil kill it, I was treated to a symphony of prepubescent Metalheads. // 8

Overall Impression: The show I went to was in Sayreville New Jersey on July 14th. I personally wish they had been one of the headliners instead of Every Time I Die. Every Time I Die had the smallest crowd of all the headliners and seemed to be begging for attention. The ticket price was very fair at 33 dollars to see bands that could sell out any venue on any given night. I would definitely go see ATR again simply because they are one of the best Live bands I have seen in awhile. // 8

More All That Remains reviews rating latest review