UK (London), November 15, 2005 Review

artist: alter bridge date: 11/16/2005 category: live concerts
alter bridge: UK (London), November 15, 2005
Alter Bridge took the stage and put on the great show. They opened with One Day Remains which really got the crowd going and was played spot on. They also played covers by Led Zeppelin and AC/DC and most all their album.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 5 comments vote for this concert:
UK (London), November 15, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 16, 2005

Sound: This show was amazing; the support bands (Logan especially, they deserve a major record label). Myle's singing skills were awesome he really showed them off. Tremonti owned the stage, he used 4 of his single-cut signature PRSs through his Mesa Boogie and a twelves stringed acoustic. The sound quality was fantastic, and the band played spot on. Singing and guitar solos were fucking great. // 10

Perfomance: The audience definitely enjoyed the bands. Logan played first, they were very Alter Bridge/Creed like and put up a kick-ass show. Their lead guitarist was excellent. I bought their album and got it signed by the guitarists. The Answer played second, they were excellent but entirely like Led Zeppelin it was unreal. Logan deserved to play second. Alter Bridge took the stage and put on the best show I've ever seen. Not many words I can use to describe it, just amazing. They opened with One Day Remains which really got the crowd going and was played spot on. They played covers by Led Zeppelin and AC/DC and mosta their album. After the encore they played In Loving Memory acoustic and Open Your Eyes. Excellent show, I caught a drum stick but lost a five minute fight for it. // 10

Overall Impression: England, London, Astoria 15th November 2005. I loved the whole show, support bands esp Logan they ruled, and I love watching Tremonti for real: O and Myles is just a show off. The only things I hated is that I nearly had drum stick but someone decided they fight me to the floor for it, and that it had to end. The only show I've been to where I would have died for more lol. The tickets were 15quid each, I would have honestly paid 50quid it was well worth it. // 10

More Alter Bridge reviews rating latest review