UK (Manchester), November 13, 2005 Review

artist: alter bridge date: 12/16/2005 category: live concerts
alter bridge: UK (Manchester), November 13, 2005
The performance was excellent. The crowd went wild when they came on and Tremonti just nailed every solo he had.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
UK (Manchester), November 13, 2005 Reviewed by: Rhino3573, on december 16, 2005

Sound: The band was awesome! They were the best band I have ever seen in my life, Tremonti owned the whole gig, he just blew us away with his powerful, meaty guitar sound. The sound of the whole band was perfect I couldn't fault it. I was told that the sound got a little muddy near the back but still great. Mark used four of his signiture guitars and a mesa boogie stack and a fender twin for his acoustic. The first band on, Logan, was amazing. My dad caught a CD when he threw one out and it rocks. The second band were pretty poor, The Answer. They were basically Led Zepplin wannabes. // 10

Perfomance: The performance was excellent. They started on 'One Day Remaims' and finished on 'Open Your Eyes'. The crowd went wild when they came on and Tremonti just nailed every solo he had. Myles is an amazing singer and got the crowd going really well but I gotta say Tremonti was the highlight. When they played 'Metalingus' the crowd kinda went nuts and everyone got crushed but it was great fun! // 10

Overall Impression: The show was at The Manchester Arena 1 on 13th November 2005 and was well worth the price. I payed about 15 for it and I would have willingly paid triple that without hesitation. I would certainly go to the next gig. The whole experience was amazing, better than any other band I've seen in my life. // 10

More Alter Bridge reviews rating latest review