USA (Worcester), December 16, 2006 Review

artist: amon amarth date: 05/19/2007 category: live concerts
amon amarth: USA (Worcester), December 16, 2006
They played perfectly, you could hear eveything and they did an amazing job.
 Perfomance: 10
 8.8
 9.7
 7.8
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Worcester), December 16, 2006 Reviewed by: 6Brutal6Doom6, on may 19, 2007

Sound: The sound was incredible! Most concerts I have a hard time understanding what's going on because it's so loud or everything gets distorted. This show it was still extremely loud (which I love) but you could hear and understand it all! It was like a DVD after it's all mastered and pretty just you were really there. We all had such a great time and hope to see them soon. // 10

Perfomance: I loved the show and the rest of the crowd seemed into it aswell, we were chanting and screaming at the tops of our lungs. They played perfectly, you could hear eveything and they did an amazing job. Not everybody knew who they were but, I'm sure they gained a few new fans that night. Johan Hegg's vocals were almost better than recorded. The guitar tones were breath taking and the drums were loud and powerful. It was a damn good concert. // 10

Overall Impression: The show was 12/16/2006 at The Palladium in Worcester, MA USA. The venue sucked, too crowded, not much room to mosh. Amon Amarth was opening for Children Of Bodom and in my opinion they were even better than bodom. You could hear them twice as clear as the other bands that night (I forget the first two). But despite the small floor they got the crowed moving and we had a pretty nice mosh pit going. I'm hoping to go back to see them on the "Sounds Of The Underground" tour. // 9

More Amon Amarth reviews rating latest review