USA (Burlington), April 21, 2005 Review

artist: as i lay dying date: 04/25/2005 category: live concerts
as i lay dying: USA (Burlington), April 21, 2005
The AILD singer really had the best skills, he gave it his all on every song. The sound was the best out of all the bands, probably because they took half an hour to set up.
 Perfomance: 8
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) 3 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Burlington), April 21, 2005 Reviewed by: LedZeppelin, on april 25, 2005

Sound: It was a 4-band show, first I've ever been to. Winter Solstice, All That Remains (who I was there for), Throwdown, and As I Lay Dying. The AILD singer really had the best skills, he gave it his all on every song. I think one of the guitarists had an SG, not really sure. The sound was the best out of all the bands, probably because they took half an hour to set up. // 8

Perfomance: The audience loved them, since they were the headliners and most people were there to see them. Throwdown definitely got the crowd going the most, but AILD was great about it too. The played two or three new songs, and a few old ones, all were great. The lighting effects were timed and executed really well, the decoration was just a big banner with As I Lay Dying and a skull on it. // 8

Overall Impression: USA, Burlington, Higher Ground, 4/21. The openers were Winter Solstice, who were pretty good, then All That Remains who were great, then Throwdown, who got the crowd going really well. Huge circle pit, lots of crowd interaction. I wish I could've gone in the pit but I had surgery recently so I had to stay out, but it was still cool seeing all the moshing. Tickets were 14 bucks, most certainly worth it. Most unforgettable moment was when the Throwdown singer had the entire crowd screaming "unite!" If there was another gig I'd definitely go. // 10

More As I Lay Dying reviews rating latest review