Canada (Toronto), October 7, 2005 Review

artist: audioslave date: 10/10/2005 category: live concerts
audioslave: Canada (Toronto), October 7, 2005
Throughout the whole concert it was very entertaining, the energy was high.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.6
 9.1
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), October 7, 2005 Reviewed by: uNrEaL, on october 10, 2005

Sound: Amazing sound. Cornell sounds absolutly amazing live, the band rocked really well and Tom Morello's guitar work was on point, it sounded like I was listening to the actually CD at 100 times louder. // 10

Perfomance: I have to say right now, we were waiting in line for a while before the concert and a rep from the label came out and gave like 10 of us passes to go see the sound check, it was amazing, I was like 5 feet from the band while the performed and played a request for us. They even played a new unreleased Audioslave song, it was out of this world. Throughout the whole concert it was very entertaining, the energy was high. // 10

Overall Impression: Toronto, Air Canada Centre, October 7th, 2005. The openers for the show were 30 Seconds To Mars And Seether, pretty decent openers. I loved the whole show, start to finnish, being so close to the stage was incredible. Tickets were 65 each. The most unforgetable moment was wondering what was going to happen to me when killing in the name of came on, cus the crowd got nuts when it came on, very crazy on the floor when it came on. I recomend seeing them to anyone! I would most definitly see them again! // 10

More Audioslave reviews rating latest review
+ Cuba (Havana), May 6, 2005 8.4 02/24/2006