UK (Manchester), June 24, 2005 Review

artist: audioslave date: 06/27/2005 category: live concerts
audioslave: UK (Manchester), June 24, 2005
Chris Cornell's voice was on top form, and the Rage boys were awesome.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.8
 9.6
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Manchester), June 24, 2005 Reviewed by: Cigs nd Alcohol, on june 27, 2005

Sound: Chris Cornell is a class act and preformer and his voice was on top form, and the Rage boys were awesome. Tom Morellos guitar solos were superb and the overall sound was excellent, and the effects on the guitars were cool. // 10

Perfomance: The audience went absolutely mad when out of nowhere the riff to sleep now in the fire plays and the whole crowd screams! They played covers as well as there own stuff - Sleep Now In The Fire, Bulls On Parade, Killing In The Name, Black Hole Sun, Spoonman, Fell On Black Days. I have never seen a crowd get so excited and jump and scream so much. // 10

Overall Impression: I was there at the Men arena on the 24th of June and I can honestly say it is the best live gig I have ever seen. I'm still buzzing from it I mean they played rage and soundgarden as well as there own stuff, and I was there at the front of the pit goin mad to Soundgarden and Rage and singing to every word! And of course there own songs brought the house down as well. I would do anything to go again - dont miss! // 10

More Audioslave reviews rating latest review
+ Cuba (Havana), May 6, 2005 8.4 02/24/2006