Canada (Vancouver), November 19, 2005 Review

artist: avenged sevenfold date: 12/12/2005 category: live concerts
avenged sevenfold: Canada (Vancouver), November 19, 2005
The concert was insane. M. Shadow's singing was wicked he did everything great. Synyster was perfect, he hit every note in the wild solo I only wish to play.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Vancouver), November 19, 2005 Reviewed by: synyster_gates, on december 12, 2005

Sound: The concert was insane. M. Shadow's singing was wicked he did everything great. Synyster was perfect he hit every note in the wild solo I only wish to play. Yes wish and dream. Vacky great at the top of his game. Johnny Christ was amazing and there was one part when Shadow took the bass from Johnny and played for the rest of a song. The Rev. was awesome, jaw dropping even. he was sweating bullets though. That was just my opinion. I wanted to new what the crowd thought saw ask some people. First I asked a very tall man. He just yelled yeaa! And pick me up and put me on the crowd. Atfer my fun ride on the crowd I asked a nice looking female she said that is was the best day of her life. I walked the tall guy again and he yelled "Back for more I see, haha." So after another ride I ask a young man about my age. He seemed very pleased. Pleased enough not to even talk to me. So I atfer that I didnt ask anymore people I just watched the show. Which was fricking awesome. // 10

Perfomance: The audience loved the band. Everyone was all crunched in the front trying to get close. They played a few songs I think 6. Second Hearbeat was the frist song, it's one of my favourite songs by them. I can't remember all the songs but I'll tell you the ones I remember. They played Bat Country which was pretty wilded. MIA was cool. Strength Of The World was really fun to be in the crowd for. One of the cool thing is when Syn got a completly seperate solo and so did Rev. Also when Shadow and Johnny traded stuff. // 10

Overall Impression: Canada, Vancouver, The Commodore Ballroom, Nov, 19, 05. The opening bands where Death By Stereo, Saosin, and Bullets And Octane. I love the whole thing expected for the super long time they made us wait to see A7X. The tickets were like $21.50 and it was so worth it. The unforgettable moment for me was when Syn did a solo and it was all dark except for one spot light on Syn. Who was in the midlle of the stage and no one else made a sound in the bands. It was sweeet! But there was no free beer or nude girls, you win some you lose some. I'm for sure going to the next one. No one is going to stop me. // 10

More Avenged Sevenfold reviews rating latest review