USA (Omaha), November 5, 2007 Review

7.8
 5.5
review (1) 3 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Omaha), November 5, 2007 Reviewed by: a7xbass, on february 26, 2009

Sound: Overall the sound and performance were amazing. Both Syn and Zacky shred at the guitars just as well as in the studio, and Shadows's vocals I wouldn't say were spot on but were definately good. The second I caught sight of the Rev's drumset I nearly shat in my pants from the sheer awesome. // 10

Perfomance: 01. Critical Acclaim - Great opener. I nearly lost my voice on the first song. Great gitarwork by Syn and Zacky. 02. Remenissions - Great song Live. I was surprised with how many old school A7X fans were singing along with every word. (As I was) 03. Beast and the Harlot - My personal favorite and obviously a cowd favorite. Lots of moshing, this was probably their best song Live in terms of sound and crowd involvement. 04. Burn It Down - Great song Live, everybody was going crazy, dueling guitars made this song insane. 05. Aferlife - The sound was really good, especially syn's solo. The only downside is the violin recording in the background, but I guess there's not much they can do with that. 06. I Won't See You Tonight, part 1 - It really surprised me that they played this, and it also surprised me how many people knew the words. 07. Scream - Good, good song, butsince it was less than a week after the album came out i wish more people would have been familiar with it. 08. Almost Easy - Shadows played the crowd really well. We were all screaming "I'm not insane!" 09. Bat Country - Awesome song, what else can I say? Encore: Everyone was chanting "Sevenfold!" And unsurprisingly we got to hear more music. 10. Seize the Day - Zacky came out with an acoustic and all the lighters were up. Great sound, great feel. 11. Unholy Confessions - Great way to close out the night, with the old school fan favorite. Great performance. // 10

Overall Impression: It was at Sokol Auditorium in Omaha, NE, U.S. on Noember 5. Openers were Black Tide, the Confession, and Operator. It was a great show. The sound was great and every player nailed their part. This was my first concert, and an amazing experience getting to see my all time favorite band. I even met M. Shadows after the show and met the REv at a later Sevenfold concert. Overall it was great, and I wish I could Live it again. // 10

More Avenged Sevenfold reviews rating latest review