USA (Orlando), October 22, 2005 Review

artist: avenged sevenfold date: 10/25/2005 category: live concerts
avenged sevenfold: USA (Orlando), October 22, 2005
The audience was going crazy for them. There was a really huge mosh pit!
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 7 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Orlando), October 22, 2005 Reviewed by: MonkeyOnDope, on october 25, 2005

Sound: This concert was the best. The lead singer never forgot the words. His voice was just amazing. The lead guitarist was awsome. He is probably the best guitarist ever. He even played with just one hand! He swong his guitar over his neck, I was just like OMG, that's fricken awsome. This has to be the best concert I have ever been to. The are my new all time favorite band. // 10

Perfomance: The audience was going crazy for them. There was a really huge mosh pit! Biggest mosh pit I have ever seen. They played a bunch of songs, like Unholy Confessions, Bat Country, Burn It Down, MIA, and many more awesome songs. I loved all of them. They had different settings for all most every other song. There basic theme was bats, and A7X and a City Of Evil look. There was a bunch of differnt strobe lights and black lights. They also had some banners that they changed for every song. Like one banner was the USA flag, and a huge bat with A7X written it. // 10

Overall Impression: This concert was in the US, Orlando, House Of Blues, Oct. 22, 2005. They had three opening acts. The 1st one was Death By Stereo. I loved them, but the singer was a little bit drunk. There drummer had a lot of skills. He would hit the drum. And then spin the stick and hit again. It's hard to explain but he was very talented. He would also throw the sticks in the air, and keep playing and then catch it like nothing. Then at the end of the proformance he tossed all of the stick in to the mosh pit. The 2nd on was Opiate For The Masses. I hated that one. They did nothing but scream. I couldn't understand one word that they said. And I think the singer was gay. He kept touching his face and his chest in a very gay way. The third 1 was Saosin! I loved them. I was looking forward to seeing them Just as much as A7X. The only wierd part about them was some guy threw men's boxer briefs at the the singer. Which was kind of gross. I didn't hate anything about the show except that the opening acts lasted 3 hours. But it was worth the wait to see A7X. The tickets cost $23. I say an unforgettable moment was when the lead guitarist played with one hand. It was amazing. I with deffinatly be going to all of there concerts in Orlando. This was the best concert I have ever been to! // 10

More Avenged Sevenfold reviews rating latest review