USA (San Deigo), December 7, 2007
unregistered, on december 10, 2007 1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Sound: Some technical problems that I'll talk about later but other than that the band had a thrashin ass tone. Fit well with all of the oher bands (Operator, Suicidal Tendencies, Fair To Midland, and Atreyu). A couple of feedback probs but no big deal. M. Shadows singing was killer and he even let out a couple (more like a lot) of screams which was suprising 'cause the next day they where playing KROQ's Almost Acousic Christmas so I would have though he would have saved his voice, but he didn't so lucky me. // 8
Perfomance: Killer set, main perfomice was great even Shadows screamed! Even when Syn's gear malfunctioned he threw it down and "flew" around stage. Songs:
01. Critical Acclaim - great opener that set the mood for the entire concert. No spoken section, just heys at the end m.shdws said"oh by the way check out my hair" took of his hat to show a bald head of doom!
02. Reminitions - gave us kids someting to "dance to" with half screamed-half sung lyrics. Got the circle pit going.
03. Beast And The Harlot - crazy for alll the right reasons.
04. Afterlife - flawless in every aspect with great solo-Harmony section got everyone going.
05. Almost Easy - the revs killer set came through with this song flat out rock.
06. Bat Country - a giant metal deathbat came out of nowhere for this classic A7Xx song solo.
That was it but with constant chanting Zack came out and started Unholy Confessons - the classic of classics with shadows screaming his head off. // 10
Overall Impression: San Deigo Sports Arena 12-7-07. This was th Rock Before X-Mas part two so it included Operator, Suicidal Tendencies, Fair To Midland, and Atreyu. Everybody rocked without a doubt. tickets where 45 bucks with first come first serve seating. Their next tour will be the Taste Of Chaos so I'm definately going and I hope to see you there. // 10