USA (Atlanta), October 28, 2004 Review

Perfomance: 10
 8.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Atlanta), October 28, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 01, 2004

Sound: I just got back from an awesome Avril Lavigne concert in Atlanta, Georgia. Avril's voice was amazing and on some songs better than on the CD. The music sounded great, she did some songs accoustic and some on the piano. Most of it was electric and was done perfectly. // 10

Perfomance: As this being my first concert I was very excited and I thought her performance was awesome. I am a huge Avril Lavigne fan and she was very involved with the audience. She played almost all her songs off of both CD. It wasn't a big arena so the seats I had up in the stands were right next to the stage and she was no more than 15 feet away from me. The concert was very basic, no wardorbe changes or anything like that she just wore her signature Avril attire: pants, converse and a tank top. // 10

Overall Impression: The opening act was Butch Walker Who co-wrote and produced songs for Avril and other bands like Simple Plan. Butch Walker was backed by the guys from American Hi-Fi. They all sounded great. The concert was great altogether and I would pay the 37.50$ for the ticket again in a heart beat. I would absoulty go and see her again because she brought so much energy to the stage and I had an awesome time rocking out to all her songs. It was unforgettable. // 10

More Avril Lavigne reviews rating latest review