Canada, (Toronto), May 7, 2005 Review

artist: billy talent date: 09/09/2005 category: live concerts
billy talent: Canada, (Toronto), May 7, 2005
The audience loved them! They played their whole album (started with How It Goes and ended with Prisoners Of Today) and another song from their new upcoming album. You'll become a bigger fan when you see them live.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.9
 9.8
review (1) 3 comments vote for this concert:
Canada, (Toronto), May 7, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 09, 2005

Sound: First of all, Billy Talent is my favourite band. And you'll become a bigger fan when you see them live. Ben has amazing vocal skills. So does Ian and Jon when they do backup. Ian used a Fender Strat, and Jon used I think and Ernie Ball Bass. My overall impression: they were fantastic! // 10

Perfomance: The audience loved them! When Ben walked out everyone screamed and cheered. Everyone was just having so much fun. Especially the band. They were really feeling the croud and working with them. They played their whole album (started with How It Goes and ended with Prisoners Of Today) and another song from their new upcoming album that I wasn't familiar with (it wasn't Red Flag), all of the songs were great. Some odd things that happened were, a girl took off her bra and threw it on the stage before they started a new song. Ben picked it up and put it on! It was so funny. But because of all his jumping and craziness, it snapped off. but it was a memorable moment. I also loved how he dedicated the song lies to Ashlee Simpson because it's so true. // 10

Overall Impression: Canada, Toronto, Mod Club, May 7th 2005. There were no opening act for this concert. I loved everything about thier concerts. I didn't get the price for the tickets for this concert because their publisher gave me the tickets, so I went for free on the guest list. But I went to one before in winnipeg and it was 20$ I think. But worth evry single cent! If you haven't gone to a Billy Talent concert you are missing out on so much fun and talented music. And I will of course go to their next gig, when I get a hand on some tickets. // 10

More Billy Talent reviews rating latest review