UK (Manchester), December 3, 2004 Review

artist: blink 182 date: 12/07/2004 category: live concerts
blink 182: UK (Manchester), December 3, 2004
This gig was sold out and you struggled to even breathe! The came on to "Feelin This" and played an extremely long set.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Manchester), December 3, 2004 Reviewed by: emusaregay, on december 07, 2004

Sound: All of the songs where sang well. Tom Delonge got out of breath when he sang "Obvious" and "Feelin This". The guitar Tom used was his lateset signature gibson modle and Mark used a nice collection of fender precision Pink basses. It was very awsomely loud. Sound quality f--kin rocked. // 8

Perfomance: My god, the pit was incredible. This gig was sold out and you struggled to even breathe! The came on to "Feelin This" and played an extremely long set including: "I Miss You", "Stockholm Syndrome" "All The Small Things", "What's My Age Again", "Violence", "Down" and so on and so on. On "I Miss You", three chandeleers (can't spell that but you know what I mean) came down above them and Mark toild the crowd to show there mobile phones. Cue thousands of phone lights lighting up the arena. Then my mate danny got his phone nicked. At one point in the show, mark offened the audience by taking the piss out of them when were chanting. Tom called HIM "A f--kin' dick" and then Mark said: "I'll be the dick tonight" and started the bass riff to "Carousel". At the end of the show Mark did a keyboard solo then a harmonica solo. He rocked. // 10

Overall Impression: Manchester Men Arena 3rd December. The gig was opened by a quite poor band named "Death Cab" or something. The after them, the amazing "Sugarcult" played a set. They were good. I loved the amazing crowd at the show. It was the best atmosphere. It totally kicked Bowling For Soups crowd's ass! There was nothing I hated. It was all so good! I paid 46 for my ticket cause I went with a coach and ticket package. The original price of a ticket was 20. I would have paid double that! Worth the money? What do you think?! The most unforgettable moment was the encore "Dammit", the crowd went f--kin mental. You also got free water, if anyone cares. And yes, there was nude babes. And when they come back to England I be watching, waiting and comizerating! // 10

More Blink 182 reviews rating latest review