USA (Lafayette), June 1, 2004 Review

artist: blink 182 date: 12/14/2004 category: live concerts
blink 182: USA (Lafayette), June 1, 2004
They performed the songs a little differently than on the albums, but overall it was sweet!
 Perfomance: 10
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Lafayette), June 1, 2004 Reviewed by: jebus69, on december 14, 2004

Sound: I think that the skills of Tom are pretty freaking good! I don't think that his singing is that good, but he can really get the crowd pumped up when he wants to. Plus, his guitar sound "dyno-mite"! I think that they played pretty well! // 8

Perfomance: Their performance was kick ass! They really got the crowd into it. Some songs they played were "Adam's Song", "Small Things", "Feeling This", "Violence", "Down", "I Miss You", and "Rock Show". All of these song were bad ass! They performed them a little differently than on the albums, but overall it was sweet! About half way through the show, Mark told everyone their manager's name and cell phone number and told us to call HIM! They also said that instead of holding up a lighter on the slow songs, to hold up our cell phones. That was pretty cool! Also towards the end, they just played some instrumental song and in the middle of the venue, Travis came up on a platform and played a huge ass drum solo! Everyone rushed to HIM and was going all crazy! A cool thing about that was that the platform was rotating! It was awesome! // 10

Overall Impression: USA, Lafayette, Verizon Wireless Music Center, June 1, 2004. The openers were No Doubt! I loved the whole thing! I liked how they played a crap load of songs! There wasn't really anything that I didn't like other that this anoying girl standing right behind me! The ticket cost was $35. I think the show was totally worth the money! The titties (and the music). I will for sure go to the next show! // 10

More Blink 182 reviews rating latest review