USA (Milwaukee), June 28, 2004 Review

artist: blink 182 date: 07/05/2004 category: live concerts
blink 182: USA (Milwaukee), June 28, 2004
Blink 182 gave an unforgetable performance rightafter the energetic Motion City Soundtrack. Blink 182 is definitely not respected for their live performance, however, this concert was amazing.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Milwaukee), June 28, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 05, 2004

Sound: Yes, Blink 182 is definitely not respected for their live performance, however, this concert was amazing. Tom is usually terrible when it comes to singing and playing guitar simultaneously, but he nailed this one. Motion City Soundtrack opened and they were awesome as well. // 10

Perfomance: The show was incredible. I have never seen so much energy at a concert. Blink played a 21 song set in about two hours. I couldn't believe they fit everything in and still had the time to stand around and joke about crap. I couldn't believe I remembered all the songs, but here they are Feeling This, Easy Target, What's My Age Again, I Miss You, Violence, Dumpweed, M&M's (I couldn't believe it), Josie, Obvious, Asthenia, The Rock Show, Stay Together For The Kids, Reckless Abandon, Down, All The Small Things, Go, Man Overboard, First Date, Adam's Song, Stockholm Syndrome (very well done), and closed, as always, with Dammit. I was very disappointed not to hear two of my favorties, Pathetic and Carousel, but they made the show worthwhile anyway. As everyone obviously was, I was nervous whether or not they would take breaks to talk and joke about things. I was relieved immediately when Tom walked up to the mic and fake farted. // 10

Overall Impression: Blink 182 gave an unforgetable performance rightafter the energetic Motion City Soundtrack. The show was at Summerfest in Milwaukee at the Marcus Amphitheater, which gave little opportunity for any special effects, but they used their music to get the crowd into it. Do not miss their next concert no matter where you live or how much it costs. I live two hours away and it was $50, but I still had the night of my life and every penny was worth it. // 10

More Blink 182 reviews rating latest review