USA (Oklahoma City), August 11, 2004 Review

artist: breaking benjamin date: 01/22/2005 category: live concerts
breaking benjamin: USA (Oklahoma City), August 11, 2004
The audience was very impressed, there was plenty of beer being passed around, so it was great. They were the 1st opening act.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Oklahoma City), August 11, 2004 Reviewed by: RawkKitty, on january 22, 2005

Sound: I saw Breaking Benjamin on 8-11 with Seether, Evanescence, and Three Days Grace. They were the 1st opening act. At first the audience wasn't paying attention, but one the band started jamming, everyone was staring in amazement. My 4 friends that I had taken with me to the show, were saying, "Holy s--t." When Ben started singing, it was so clear and sounded excellent. Everything from the guitars, bass and drums were wonderful. The bass player very "moving." I loved Bens' facial expressions and body movements. // 10

Perfomance: The audience was very impressed, there was plenty of beer being passed around, so it was great. They played Home, Polyamorous, the well-known So Cold, Sooner Or Later, Simple Design, Breakdown, Water, etc (I can't remember all of them). My only comment for them is wow. At one point of the show, Ben yelled out,"What's up my f--kers?! Get f--king ready to mosh!" Good times. // 10

Overall Impression: I saw them in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, at the OKC Zoo Ampitheater, on August 11th, 2004. They were the openers. I loved the bands' stage prescence and their energy. The only thing I didn't like was when they were done! The tix cost 40 bux. The most unforgettable moments were when there was a midget in the mosh pit, and when people started cat-calling Amy Lee, when she was watching Breaking Benjamin. // 8

More Breaking Benjamin reviews rating latest review