Canada (St. Johns), March 28, 2006 Review

9.7
 8.1
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (St. Johns), March 28, 2006 Reviewed by: PatrickJR, on april 17, 2006

Sound: Well, I haven't been to many live concerts. But when I heard Bryan Adams was coming here to St. John's, I couldn't pass up a ticket. The sound was absolutely incredible. It wasn't too loud, it wasn't to quiet. It was just right. When he brought out the acoustic and played a couple of songs by himself, the sound of the guitar was just unbelievable. Overall it was a great sound. // 10

Perfomance: Wow, where to start? As far as I could tell, there wasn't a fan out there without a lighter or cell phone when he played please forgive me. I can't remember all of the songs he played. All of his hits. No new ones. It was excellent. 01. Open Road - great song, I love it, and he played it perfect. 02. Cuts Like A Knife - well, perfect, like all the others. 03. Summer Of 69 - had the whole crowd singing it for him. 04. Please Forgive Me - solo on acoustic, it was awesome. 05. Lonely Nights - better then the album version. 06. 18 'Till I Die - He played it as if he were 17. 07. Heaven - I was there watching this concert. 08. Straight From The Heart - another solo on acoustic. 09. Run To You - just plain awesome. 10. Back To You - just amazing. 11. Everything I Do - and he did it. 12. Cloud Number 9 - no different then the album version. 13. All For One, All For Love He played so many more. I can't remember all of them. Bryan played for 2 full hours straight without a single break. The fans would not leave the stadium so he came out for 2 encores. Played a total of five songs. I was ecstatic. He took a girl from the front road, and let her sing a song Baby When You Gone, the song that he sings with Melanie C. To be honest, for a random fan, she wasn't too bad. Stage was set up nicely. Lights were great, probably could have had a little more to it. This was one crazy concert, I couldn't believe how good Bryan was. // 10

Overall Impression: Canada, St. Johns, Mile One Stadium, March 28th, 2006. Kathleen Edwards. The show was just amazing there wasn't one thing I disliked. I love everything that happened and it's a concert that will always stand out in my mind. I paid $50 for my ticket. Worth Every single penny, that's for sure. Well, it was for all ages, so no beer, and unfortunately no nude girls. But the music covered for those misses. // 9

More Bryan Adams reviews rating latest review