Sound: The Buzzcocks was an awesome concert, really loud in this tiny arts theatre. The singer was as good and you would find on any of their albums. They had rhythm and lead guitars a bass and drums (obviously). It was a really good punk tribute. Up the front the sound was a bit off but further back was better. If your further back though you don't get the same atmosphere. // 9
Perfomance: They were awesome. A lot of skinheads and mohawks floating about and a few fights but that's what you get in any punk gig really. They played:
01. Orgasm Addict - good vocals and peculiar lyrics.
02. Love You More - this was good but not as good guitar as on the album.
03. Whatever Happened To - amazing bass at the start and drums.
04. What Do I Get - in nearly every song the back-up vocals are just 'ooh ooh ooh ooh' this was no exception.
05. I Don't Mind - they did a different version of this song which worked well.
06. Ever Fallen In Love - their best and most famous song-exceptional!
07. Oh Shit! - really good odd lyrics again but good.
08. Autonomy - special that was.
And a few more I cant remember. The guitarists strap fell off and the roadie was a whole song trying to put it back on while he was still trying to play. No visuals or decor but they didn't need it. // 8
Overall Impression: Wales, Pontypridd, Muni Theatre, 4th/March/2006, Gear And The Adored opened they were good too. I loved every minute of it except for some of the drunks. 15 fo a ticket but well worth it. When they finally came on stage and everyone went mad ill never forget that. Unfortunately they won't have another gig for a while because they split up once but they go back together but not for long. // 10