USA (San Antonio), December 11, 2004 Review

9.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (San Antonio), December 11, 2004 Reviewed by: ashley420, on june 06, 2005

Sound: Pete and Joe's singing was really awesome, way better than the album but it's always better live. I wasn't really paying attention to the instuments they used, but the sound was just really awesome. // 10

Perfomance: Of course we all enjoyed them. I don't remember all the songs they played but I know they were only from Point #1 and wonder what's next albums, because TTOT was not out yet. The whole show was a special moment but it's always nice when they talk to the crowd and when we all sing along. That's the best thing ever. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, San Antonio, TX, Sunset Station-Lonestar Pavillion, December 11, 2004. The very first opener was Vendetta Red which I wasn't very intrested in. Then there were the Lost Prophets, they were really awesome. I loved the vibe that was going around. I hated that I got to the front and I got stuck at the side. The tickets were about 24.00 dollars and it was way worth it. The show was unforgetable because that was the first show that I have ever been alone in the crowd. Most certaintly I will go their net show man! // 10

More Chevelle reviews rating latest review
+ USA (New York), April 3, 2007 7.8 04/05/2007