USA (Columbus), August 30, 2005 Review

artist: cky date: 09/02/2005 category: live concerts
cky: USA (Columbus), August 30, 2005
This concert was amazing. There was this cool effect that when evertime Deron screamed, there would be a delay on it.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Columbus), August 30, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 02, 2005

Sound: This concert was amazing. Deron was so amazing, his voice was nothing short of top notch. Deron was using a red Parker Nitefly and Chad was using a few guitars, but all were Ibanez. They were playing out of Marhall full stacks, JCM's I believe. The sound quality was amazing, the first band (The Knives) sounded alright sound wise, but they were amazing, and the second band (Fireball Ministry) sounded like crap either way. But Cky was just amazing. // 10

Perfomance: I enjoyed this concert so much, everything was great they played all of their good songs: 01. Escape From Hellview 02. Flesh Into Gear 03. Tripled Manic State 04. 96 Quite Bitter Beings 05. The Human Drive In Hi-Fi 06. Attached At The Hip 07. All Power To Slaves 08. Sink Into The Underground 09. Promiscuous Daughter 10. Inhuman Creation Station 11. Knee Deep 12. Rio Bravo 13. Disengage The Simulator 14. Close Yet Far Every song was so amazing, every song was perfect. There was this cool effect that when evertime Deron screamed, there would be a delay on it, it was awsome. My ears are still ringing. During Close Yet Far, everybody took out their lighters, I don't smoke, so I didn't, but it was awesome none the less. // 10

Overall Impression: The show took place in the USA, Columbus, Ohio, at the Newport Music Hall on 8/30/05. There were 2 openers, The Kinves, which I highly recommend checking out. The other opener was Fireball Ministry, which weren't that great. I loved everything about this show, you must go experience this, words can't describe it, it was so amazing. The tickets were only $17, and I would have paid $50 for them, it was well worth it. I will definitely go to the next show around here, I will pre-order them the day I find it out. // 10

More Cky reviews rating latest review
+ UK (Folkstone), March 17, 2004 8 02/28/2006