USA (Sauget), August 26, 2005 Review

artist: cky date: 10/10/2005 category: live concerts
cky: USA (Sauget), August 26, 2005
It was so loud and energetic. A big step up from old concerts in everyones part. The bass provided that extra smoothness, and Deron's vocals rounded it off.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.2
 8.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Sauget), August 26, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 10, 2005

Sound: Prior to the show, the bands bus broke down, resulting in Jess not having his drums and Chad not having his guitar. Thing is you wouldn't even know. It was so loud and energetic. A big step up from old concerts in everyones part. The bass provided that extra smoothness, and Derons vocals rounded it off. // 10

Perfomance: They played exactly what I was hoping for. At times during the concert, they'd interact and ask the audience what they'd like to hear. No problems at all during the performance. No broken strings, no screws up, nothing less than a great show. // 10

Overall Impression: The Knives opened as reminded me of, well, I don't even know. But I wasn't digging it. Next was Fireball Ministry who sounded alright, check them out. Better live than on CDs. An unforgettable moment during the night was when bassist Matt Deis walked outside, two hours before the show. I yelled his name and he hung with me and my dad for about a half hour before heading back in. After the show I flagged him down and motioned for me to come up, where he then patted my back, asked how it's hanging and signed some stuff. The other members also made themselves reachable after the show, which was good. Set list (I don't remember the exact order): 01. Escape From Hellview - long intro. 02. Bite It, You Scum 03. Fat Fuck - partially. 04. Dressed In Decay - partially, at request. 05. Rio Bravo 06. Familiar Realm 07. Knee Deep 08. My Promiscuous Daughter 09. Sink Into The Underground 10. Disengage The Simulator 11. Close Yet Far 12. Inhuman Creation Station 13. All Power To Slaves The show was surely worth the money. It's an experience you'll never forget, nor will you match it. I'd love to go to see em again on the next string of the tour, but we'll just have to wait and see. // 10

More Cky reviews rating latest review
+ UK (Folkstone), March 17, 2004 8 02/28/2006