US (Philadelphia), April 27, 2010 Review

artist: coheed and cambria date: 06/15/2011 category: live concerts
coheed and cambria: US (Philadelphia), April 27, 2010
USA Philadelphia April 27th 2010 - Neverender SSTB tour. As a guitarist, it was like being in a museum, the band must have had twenty thousand dollars worth in guitars there.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
US (Philadelphia), April 27, 2010 Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 15, 2011

Sound: Claudio did a great job of getting the audience involved. I liked how the man can just put his arms up and the entire audience will sing for him. As a guitarist, it was like being in a museum, the band must have had twenty thousand dollars worth in guitars there. Rare Gibsons by Travis, several of Claudio's explorers were also present. The ultimate guitar highlight of the show as then Claudio took out his double necked SG for "Welcome Home", the guitar practically brought life back into the crowd. The Electric Factory is known for being union quality sound, meaning it sucks. I know people who have been to hundreds of shows there, and only had a few good sound experiences. I guess I got lucky for this show, the sound was fantastic, I WAS on the front, so that may have been a big factor in the quality of the sound. // 10

Perfomance: The Audience was completely insane for the Acoustic set, then as soon as the bend went electric, sh-t hit the fan. 01. Demon Fire 03. Mother Superior 04. Pearl 05. Iron Fist (sounded amazing) 06. Milkfoot 07. Who Watches The Watchman 08. Juggernaut 09. Wake Up 10. Second Stage Turbine Blade 11. Time Consumer 12. Devil In Jersey City 13. Everything Evil 14. Delerium Trigger 15. Hearshot Kid Disaster 16. 33 17. Junesong Provision 18. Neverender 19. God Send Conspiritor 20. I Robot 21. Far 22. Ten Speed 23. No World For Tomorrow (The crowd went insane, this song was the best part of the concert) 24. Welcome Home 25. Black Rainbow 26. Elf Tower New Mexico // 10

Overall Impression: - USA Philadelphia April 27th 2010 - Neverender SSTB tour - no opener - I loved every single second of it, I have no complaints. - Tickets were 33 USD, as soon as I came in, I felt like I drastically under payed for this concert. - After this concert, I have every intention of seeing them again. If they do a IKSSE; 3 tour, I'm in. // 10

More Coheed And Cambria reviews rating latest review