UK (London), February 9, 2006 Review

artist: darkness date: 02/13/2006 category: live concerts
darkness: UK (London), February 9, 2006
Justin's vocals were testical clampingly high as always, and the sound of it all. They played every song off of their two albums, apart from 'Stuck In A Rut' and 'Holding My Own'. All of it was amazing, and the songs completely rocked.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (London), February 9, 2006 Reviewed by: lesbian_men, on february 13, 2006

Sound: I can't say more that this concert completely rocked. Justin's vocals were testical clampingly high as always, and the sound of it all, reduced me to tears. They rocked as much as they do anytime, and the only quarrel I have with any of it that it wasnt long enough. // 10

Perfomance: I loved it more than I love my family, words could not describe the ethos of the place, and how much everyone seemed to enjoy them. They played every song off of their two albums, apart from 'Stuck In A Rut' and 'Holding My Own'. All of it was amazing, and the songs completely rocked. Special moments? Well Justin came out on a giant boob chariot at the beginning of Knockers and that shocked everyone. Then to top it all off, he finished the show off by doing a guitar solo, while flying over the crowd. The amount of practice that must have gone into it all is amazing. // 10

Overall Impression: Well, the Gig was held on London, ALexandrta Palace, on the 9th of February 2006. 'The Ark' and 'Juliette Lewis And The licks' opened for the darkness, and they couldn't have been better. Both warmed up the crowd for the much awaited darkness. I loved all of the show, and hated none of it. The show was worth any amount of cash. Most unforgettable moments were Justin and his 'Beer Gut Of Fury'. I would go to all of their gigs, if only I had the time and money. // 10

More Darkness reviews rating latest review
+ Live At The Revolution, Ft. Lauderdale, January 10, 2013 9.1 01/15/2013