USA (Nashville), January 22, 2008 Review

dillinger escape plan: USA (Nashville), January 22, 2008
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Nashville), January 22, 2008 Reviewed by: Mudllica, on january 24, 2008

Sound: One thing must be known about this band, and that is that they are completely crazy. The singer's voice sounded great the whole time as he jumped from speaker to speaker and screamed his lil' heart out. The instruments mixed together very well, and none over-powered the other. The guitarists gave a spot-on performance too, even as they took off their guitars and twirled them around like batons. It just sounded great. // 10

Perfomance: The audience loved this band! As did I. They started off with Panasonic Youth, which got everyone going. They followed that with 43% Burnt, and eventually played a few more off of Miss Machine, a couple off Ire Works, and a couple off of their EPs. The crowd really got violent, though it was all in good fun. The crowning achievement of the night was when the singer climbed up into the rafters (the venue is an old warehouse), which I would say were about 30 feet in the air, and then jumped down into the crowd, I mean come on, how can that be beat? // 10

Overall Impression: The concert took place at City Hall, in Nashville, Tennessee on Jan. 22nd. DEP was there with Parkway Drive, which was a great band, Every Time I Die, which gave a medicore performance, and Killswitch Engage, which were the Co-headliners. Me and my friend didn't make it to KSE, as we were all but dead after Dillinger was finised, but my other friends that stayed for it said it was great too. The tickets were around $30, which I saw was a great bargain. No chicks got naked for Dillinger, but I hear many a boob was shown for KSE, which I'm sure that was the band everyone was there for anyways. I will for sure see DEP again, even if I have to Drive out of state for it. Highly recommended concert. // 10

More Dillinger Escape Plan reviews rating latest review