USA (St. Paul), April 14, 2006 Review

artist: fall out boy date: 04/18/2006 category: live concerts
fall out boy: USA (St. Paul), April 14, 2006
Patrick's vocals were great and Pete couldn't have been more entertaining.
 Perfomance: 10
 7.5
 9.9
reviews (2) 3 comments vote for this concert:
USA (St. Paul), April 14, 2006 Reviewed by: SystemLz4life, on april 17, 2006

Sound: You know, most people would say that Fall Out Boy suck live, but that couldn't have been more wrong on April 14 at the Excel Center, St. Paul, Minnesota. Patrick's vocals were great and Pete couldn't have been more entertaining. But, the tour wasn't all about Fall Out Boy. It was actually 5 bands that played including The Hush Sound, From First To Last, Hawthorne Heights, and All-American Rejects. All the bands sounded very well on the Excel's sound system. The only bad thing was the 15-20 minute wait time between bands. // 10

Perfomance: The Hush Sound started it off, they weren't that good, but they sure got the crowed pumped up. Second was From First to Last. I had never heard of this band before the concert, but they really left their mark on me. They were about the wildest act of the night. Third was Hawthorne Heights. I really enjoyed their performance, especailly Niki FM. Fourth was the All-American Rejects, they really got the crowd into it, especially with "Move Along." But they certainly saved the best for last. Fall out Boy was the last performance, and I couldn't have asked for a better show. After every song, Pete (FOB's bassist) would give a little 1-2 minute speech including every swear-word you could think of. They also had pyrotechnics, which I really enjoyed since I was so close to the stage. // 10

Overall Impression: I pretty much explained all of the things this section asked me to explain but I'll recap. The tickets were only $30.00 so if they are coming to your city, I suggest you get tickets before they sell-out like they did at the Excel Center, in St. Paul Minnesota. I would definetly go to another Black Clouds and Underdogs tour if they swang by Minnesota again! // 10

USA (St. Paul), April 14, 2006 Reviewed by: jtothez5, on april 18, 2006

Sound: The singing was perfect, but they sounded more heavy metal then they usually do. The overall guitar and drums and vocals was great. I hope they come to MN again! // 9

Perfomance: The audience loved them (including me), everyone was standind up and singing along. Songs they played: Sugar We're Goin Down (awsome effects and fire show), Where Is Your Boy Tonight (sounded better live then on a CD), Dance Dance (great bass and they did the dance), Dead On Arrival (awesome effects and screen play), Saturday (all hopped when they said "Saturday"), A Little Less Sixteen Candles (sounded chrystal clear and had a fire show), I Slept With A Member Of Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was My Name In This Stupid Song (great and had on costumes. Before they played said that thanx to them theyr all gonna get laid.) Thats all I can remember. Overall it was awesome and they had 2 movie screens up the whole time and a huge canvas picture in the back round. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, St. Paul, Exel Energy Center, April 14 2006. The opening show was Hush Sound. Then From first To Last played second, then Hawthorne Heights, then The All-American Rejects, and then finally Fall Out Boy. I loved that it sounded really cool and I hated how first to last had them drums to loud. The ticket cost about $35 but it was worth it. The most unforgettable was Hawthorne Heights were shooting one of thier music videos thier. Yes I probably would go to their next concert. // 10

More Fall Out Boy reviews rating latest review