USA (Lancaster), October 14, 2011 Review

artist: fuel date: 12/16/2011 category: live concerts
fuel: USA (Lancaster), October 14, 2011
Chameleon is in Lancaster, PA (USA) and Fuel performed on 10/14/11. This was definitely one of the best performances I've ever seen. The best thing in the whole show was just getting to see Brett Scallions' stage antics as well as the small jam session they had on the stage.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Lancaster), October 14, 2011 Reviewed by: cjb2293, on december 16, 2011

Sound: This was definitely one of the best performances I've ever seen. Brett Scallions (Lead Singer/Guitar) was very energetic the whole night and I didn't hear him miss a note once! Amp wise, Brett was using two Diamond Phantom amps in stereo with a TC Electronics G System. The lead guitarist had a huge array of pedals (sorry I don't know specifics) and was going through a mesa triple rectifier (may be a dual). I didn't catch the bass player's set up. Chameleon did a great job with the mix. I was on the balcony beside the stage and it was still remarkable. // 10

Perfomance: Myself, as well as everyone else there was definitely enjoying the show. Brett Scallions really interacted with the crowd and had energy all night. They played a bunch of songs (I'll probably miss a few, but some high lights). - "Shimmer": Possibly the best song of the night! - "Jesus Or A Gun": Tons of energy on this song! - "Bittersweet" - "Sunburn": One of the guitar effects sounded kinda funny on this piece. - "Bad Day" - "Hemmorage" - "Song For You" - They also did 2 new original songs which were remarkable as well as jammed around with some classic rock tunes in the middle of the set. It was neat that this was one of their home venues from when they got started, so I think this gave an extra boost to the performance for Brett Scallions. Lighting and scene decoration was pretty basic, but very effective. Blackouts, solo lighting, etc. // 10

Overall Impression: Chameleon is in Lancaster, PA (USA!) and they performed on 10/14/11. There were a 2 openers (one ended up bailing... Not cool) that were decent, though I didn't catch names. I loved that Brett Scallions still had his 90's look and held true to original fuel styles. There was honestly nothing I hated except that I could get a better spot haha. Tickets were about $15 from ticketmaster and I would've gladly payed more for the show. The best thing in the whole show was just getting to see Brett Scallions' stage antics as well as the small jam session they had on the stage. If they ever play around the area again I'll be standing right up front! Awesome show, and I'd highly recommend every to go. // 10

Comments