Canada (Ottawa), September 3, 2006 Review

Perfomance: 10
 9.9
reviews (2) 3 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Ottawa), September 3, 2006 Reviewed by: gigson111, on may 31, 2007

Sound: The sound was awesome. The singing was great. Billy's voice is better live than it is on the album. Anyone who doesn't agree with that can go to hell. He is the best! The quality of the sound too was awesome. It sounded a lot better than the album. I just can't beleive how good the vocals were. // 10

Perfomance: Everyone had fun. They opened with American Idiot. It started with a big boom and fireworks. It was crazy. They played Holiday 2nd I think. That was great. It seemed like a very chill song. I'm not sure of exactly every song in order but they were all good. They closed with the song Good Ridance. That sounded awesome. It sounded a bit better than the album because Billy had had distortion on it and palm muted it instead of having it country style. They had two huge american idiot banners come down at the begginning. And at the end, they gave away 50000$ Gibson guitar he used in one of the songs. It was crazy. It was pretty funny also because they asked a drummer to come up and a drunk guy went up and tried to play the beat Tre did but sucked. They kicked him off the stage and everyone booed him. It was hilarious. // 10

Overall Impression: This was at the Corel Centre, September 3rd in Ottawa Canada. The opener for it was Jimmy Eat World. I thought they were doing their own tours. They were awesome. It was a great way to open for a great band. The tickets, surprisingly didn't cost too too much. They were only 65$ and I was in a box too. That was awesome. Cheap tickets for an awesome show. I would have probably bought extra tickets and sold them there for like a 100$ if I knew how cheap they were. There was nothing unforgettable but the guy that sucked at drums was pretty funny. If they come to Ottawa again, I'll see you there. // 10

Canada (Ottawa), September 3, 2006 Reviewed by: Snuffles, on june 27, 2007

Sound: Billy Joe sang great, lots of excitement. Billy Joe was wild which is a real crowd-pleaser! Green Day used many instruments, obviously guitar bass and drums but also trumpets and a piano and a few others. Those extra guys made it sound great. The quality of the music was awesome it was better Live then on CD, but then again, on CD you can press back to listen to all of Green Days songs over and over again! // 9

Perfomance: As an audience member viewing the show I couldn't be happier, there were explosions and lots of things thet the band did to make I even better, and there was an explosion of confettie at the end, it was really cool. I forget the order of the songs so I'll name them off the CD. During the concert Billy Joe was squirting water guns at people and Tre used about 50 drumsticks and a drummer bassist and guitarist from the crowd was called up but the drummer sucked and was called back down. The bassist kid gt to do a stage dive and the guitarist kid got a free guitar, not sure the quality though, the drummer kid didn't get anything thought. But the explosions were awesome. Green Day can really put on a great show. Also outside the Corel Center this guy was giving out Kit-Kat Chunkies for free. // 10

Overall Impression: The concert took place in Canada, Ottawa, Corel Center, and September 3 2006. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that the starting band was Jimmy Eat World, they played Work and others. I really liked all the show, I can't think of something I didn't like I forget how much my ticket costed but I remember I had good seats and I was amazed by how little it costed. The most unforgettable moment was when the guy was bad at drums and was kicked off or when the bassist got to do a stage dive. I don't know if I'd go to their next concert because I can never seem to get tickets, but if I had to wait for 6 hours, it would be worth the wait to see Green Day again! // 10

More Green Day reviews rating latest review