USA, (Banger), April 30, 2011 Review

artist: Halestorm date: 11/01/2011 category: live concerts
Halestorm: USA, (Banger), April 30, 2011
USA, Banger ME April 30th, 2011, at the Bangor Waterfront. I enjoyed every second that I was there listening to them. It was completely amazing.
 Perfomance: 10
 4.9
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA, (Banger), April 30, 2011 Reviewed by: wakingthehearts, on november 01, 2011

Sound: Singer was awesome, the instruments sounded great, all together the concert was amazing! But the other bands, Uncle Jack wasn't great. They shouldn't have been there with Skillet and Halestorm. All of the other bands I'm not sure of how they were cause I left before they had came on to the stage. Other then that, the concert was amazing. // 9

Perfomance: I enjoyed every second that I was there listening to them. It was completely amazing. Halestorm did a new song called "American Boys" I believe it was called, it came out awesome. They didn't really do anything to the stage, but Skillet did. They did some lighting and some other wicked cool effects. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, Banger ME April 30th, 2011, at the Bangor Waterfront. The only openers that they had were local bands, and those didn't sound too good. Tickets I don't know how much they were, the show was most definitely worth the wait and the money. The most unforgettable moment, was when I told some guys to back off cause people didn't want to go home smelling like weed, or when my mom said "wait till a band comes on that you want to see" and Skillet was coming up next. // 10

More Halestorm reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Fort Wayne), June 5, 2009 7.2 08/26/2009