Sound: I must say, this concert really thrilled me! Doug, frontman and lead vocal really kept it goin all through the show n more! The guitars and bass was as always completely nsync and it sounded more than awesome in the mid sized club "Store Vega", Copenhagen. Screaming as if his lungs were gonna burst he hitted the tones - made the album sound boring and gave everything an extra notch up the scale. Overall very good performance and very audience minded! Doug really mastered the tough art of getting people to go with the songs, the message and the Vibe - awesome. // 10
Perfomance: The performance was overall good. Douglas the lead vocal is the most energy filled man on stage man I've ever seen perform, he is - born to do it feels home on stage, and yet he levels with the audience - really a wonderfull personality. Dan the guitarist seemed abit down, yet he played everything perfect and did his bit of jumpin around after a more quit beginning. Song list (can't remember all, just list the highlights):
01. "Out Of Control" - by my appenion the best track on their new album, n a perfect starter really got people going wild "I'm spinning outta control - out of control!"
02. "Just One" - second song where guitarist really shows to be moving fine on stage - rocking with audience all the time and going crazy along with them. Really used the stage good - only 1 mtr between them and us - really intimate!
04. "Never There"
06. "What Happend To Us"
07. "Same Direction" - freekd! Got down with the audience - filming and telling people it would be putted on the net made people loose it. Very special moment.
08. "Running Away" - song from their "first" album that made the old fans go nutz - and I mean it they were thrilled and so was the rest of us!
09. "Pieces" - same as Running Away but maybe this one people had even more in their hearts. It was obvious to see that the fans had Hoobastank under their skin.
10. "The Reason" - one of the most emotional moments during the concert. Every one had a lighter in the air singin a long too loud to be true - very special!
11. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - this was a real treat! Doug frontman told the girls the nnext song is a special song and he and Dan guitarist played this wonderfull high tone part of girls just wanna have fun - alot of screaming following that input - wonderfull!
12. "Dissapear" - ending this show with the fantastic song was the last notch up - not an eye was dry true.
Overall no one wanted the concert to stop again - and warm up band Three Days Grace was incredible too - made a great show and gave it up for rock! // 10
Overall Impression: The show went down on 20/10-2004 in Denmark, Copenhagen in Store Vega, the gigs openers were Three Days Grace, making a great show and really had some interresting material - they rock. The best thing about this show was the feeling of music crawling under your skin and that doug threw away his shirt during the show. And that it was on from start til end. Power show, I will definately go to their next gig in the range of my whereabouts. If you don't know this band, and they are up for your city you should check them out - its worth it! // 10