UK (Folkstone), April 15, 2005 Review

artist: idlewild date: 02/22/2006 category: live concerts
idlewild: UK (Folkstone), April 15, 2005
The quality of the sound was perfect with everything is was almost like listening to a CD. They managed to get the hole crowd going from there first song "A Modern Way Of Lettering" go witch was a really good song to start on.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
UK (Folkstone), April 15, 2005 Reviewed by: allchavsrgay, on february 22, 2006

Sound: Idlewild where one of the best bands I have ever seen in my life. Roddy Woomble's voice is one of the most amazing voises I have ever heard he can keep his voise at the same level even when he is going high witch is a very difficult skill to master. The quality of the sound was perfect with everything is was almost like listening to a CD. // 10

Perfomance: They managed to get the hole crowd going from there first song "A Modern Way Of Lettering" go witch was a really good song to start on. I went to see them with my friend who had never heard them before and he was amazed by there performance. They also played "American English" which got the hole crowed really hyped up. For there on core they played 2 covers. The first was a Ramones' song "I Wanna Be Sedated" and a Mettalica's song "Prince Charming." // 10

Overall Impression: I saw this gig in UK Folkstone Leas Cliffhall witch isn't the easiest place to play. The opening band for the gig was son's and daughter's whitch have have to say where crap they cant play to save there lives the vocals was all out of tune and the guitarist used about 2 chords per song. The tickets where serprisingly cheep they where only 15 witch is well worth it. If I get the chance I would definatly go and would really recomend them to sombody who doesen't really no them to the biggest fan. I don't usually rate somthing 10 for everything but they where so good they deserve it. // 10

More Idlewild reviews rating latest review
+ UK (Portsmouth), October 23, 2007 4.2 10/25/2007