USA (Tempe), September 30, 2006 Review

incubus: USA (Tempe), September 30, 2006
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Tempe), September 30, 2006 Reviewed by: drunk+happy, on october 09, 2006

Sound: Ok, First off. Incubus, by anyone who has seen them live already know how well they play. But for those of you who missed their show at EdgeFest should know this. It was the first time they had played in the US in two years and they didn't skip a beat. It was amazing, it sounded as if I were listing to their CD over giant speakers. They all are the best at what they do, and that obviously shows when they play. // 10

Perfomance: I thought the show was amazing, and it seemed everyone else did as well. They played a bunch of their old songs (the best ones I think) like Pardon Me, which was excuted to perfection might I add. Megalomaniac, very energizing live! Pistola, very clean smooth song. A really awesome moment during the show, Brandon stoped singing during I Wish You Were Here, and the crowd just kept singing the song for like 20 seconds, it was so cool. // 10

Overall Impression: They played at EdgeFest in Tempe, Arizona on the 30th of September. And actually 30 Seconds To Mars came on before them, but I'm not here to talk about them. I only pais like 40 bucks for a ticket and it was so worth it, I would have paid more. Most unforgettable moment by far was when Brandon just straight up quit singing but the crowd was still going, that was one of the coolest sounds I've ever heard. And yes, granted they play in the United States again I will definatly go to their next show. // 10

More Incubus reviews rating latest review
+ Canada (Edmonton), August 22, 2007 8.8 08/24/2007