UK (Nottingham), December 10, 2005 Review

9.7
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
UK (Nottingham), December 10, 2005 Reviewed by: trivial, on december 12, 2005

Sound: Inme were amazing and they made me realise how good they are. Dave voice was amazing even though he said he had a sore throat. He got all the high notes and low ones. I never noticed Joe was such a good singer. They used all the usual stuff. Drums, guitar, bass but they had pre recorded instrumental stuff on some of the songs. The sound was good I didn't notice anything wrong apart from an intro but it didn't matter. The acoustics in rock city are good (loud). Overall a really good night. // 10

Perfomance: The audiance went wild. With me standing right next to a mosh pit it didn't help but I came out without a bruise. I can't remember every song they played but here are the most memorable; they started with 7 Weeks. Amazing. Mosh pit formed and evry one jumped. There was no one standing still. They played a lot of songs from their old album which I don't have but will buy soon because of it but they were very good hard and heavy. Amazing night totally. They played an acoustic song which was really good. Just Dave on the stage all alone but it was amazing and really inspiring for some reason. They had Christmas lights on the drum kit! Random but very cool. I think it would have been cool if they had sung a christmas song though. That would have been the highlight. // 10

Overall Impression: Nottingham Rock City. UK. 10/12/05. An amazing venue. Fighting with wire opened the gig. All the crowd looked at their shoes. They were questionable as to wheather they were actually playing it all live. There was a definate time delay. The crowd were really heavy which but a dampener on things but the whole gig was amazing one of the best I have been to. I loved the live music. I live for it. The gig was definatly worth the 12 for the tickets. The most unforgetable thing for me was the acoustic song. it was so pretty! I will deffinatly be going to their next gig. // 10

More Inme reviews rating latest review
+ UK (Cambridge), September 21, 2005 9.9 10/31/2005