Canada (Calgary), July 26, 2012 Review

artist: iron maiden date: 07/31/2012 category: live concerts
iron maiden: Canada (Calgary), July 26, 2012
It was in Calgary and the sound was perfect. The tickets were $100 and the ticket was worth every penny.
 Perfomance: 9
 4.7
 9.3
review (1) pictures (3) 1 comment vote for this concert:
Canada (Calgary), July 26, 2012 Reviewed by: Slayer35, on july 31, 2012

Sound: Bruce always has an amazing voice and today was no different. It his voice was able to send shivers down my spine as always. The sound was absolutely amazing, I recorded three songs on my I pod and the quality on every video is way past my expectations for what I had hoped for. // 10

Perfomance: I enjoyed every minute of it, Every song was able to send chills up and down my spine and I wanted the concert to go on a lot longer. During "The Trooper", Bruce took a British flag and waved it around in Dave Murray's face while he tried to play guitar, Bruce also made a comment towards Nicko about his age, saying that "He is so old, his birth certificate was found in the tombs." The Setlist was: 01. Moonchild 02. Can I Play With Madness 03. The Prisoner 04. 2 Minutes To Midnight 05. Afraid to Shoot Strangers 06. The Trooper 07. The Number Of The Beast 08. Phantom Of The Opera 09. Run To The Hills 10. Wasted Years 11. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son 12. The Clairvoyant 13. Fear Of The Dark 14. Iron Maiden 15. Churchill's Speech 16. Aces High 17. The Evil That Men Do 18. Running Free // 9

Overall Impression: It was in Calgary and the sound was perfect. The opener was Coheed And Cambria and they were alright, they covered "Heaven And Hell" by Black Sabbath and it was one a great performance by them. The show was amazing, I really wish they had played "Hallowed Be Thy Name", that is my all time favorite song by them and if they played it, it would have been the perfect concert. The tickets were $100 and the ticket was worth every penny. I will absolutely be going to their next show, I recommended that if you have not seen Iron Maiden play, you see them play at the first chance you get, you will not be disappointed. // 9

More Iron Maiden reviews rating latest review