UK (Glasgow), January 24, 2006 Review

9.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
UK (Glasgow), January 24, 2006 Reviewed by: mullenmetal, on march 22, 2006

Sound: The sound was awesome for Aiden, a bit sucky for Still Remains, decent for Hawthorne Heights and above average for Bullet For My Valentine which was wierd. Aiden's singer was awesome, Still Remains' vocalist pretty good, Hawthorne Heights' singer could barely hear him and Matt Tuck of Bullet had cold but was stil OK. // 8

Perfomance: Aiden - I had just bought their cd so I was looking forward to seeing them and they didn't dissapoint. All instruments sounded good the singer Wil Francis sounded amazing. The only thing was the backing vocals weren't loud enough. Will was jump in the crowd putting a lot of effort into so that was cool and he instigated a wall of death. Best song Goodbye We're Falling Fast. Still Remains - I was totally knackered after Aiden I had to stand back to watch them the sound was'nt very good and they bored me but when they played The Worst Is Yet To Come I got involved. They were ok I really enjoyed the worst is yet to come but the keyboard is just there too randomly play keyboard then jump around like a monkey. Hawthorne Heights - they are so boring live hardly any crowd interaction and slow predictable emo song. One cool song I remember was called this is who we are that was quite good. Bullet For My Valentine - were awesome, everyone went crazy for them, I got knocked over twice in the pit for Hand Of Blood. Best songs were Hand Of Blood, Her Voice Resides All These Things I Hate and Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow. They played flawlessly apart from the vocals were slightly of because Matt had a cold but well done to him anyway. Judging on their live show they could be huge and they are the savours of British metal. // 8

Overall Impression: Scotland, Glasgow, Carling Academy, Tuesday 24th of January. I loved Aiden and Bullet, hated Hawthorne Heights, they should have been on first. Can remember how much the ticket cost between 12-18 and it was well worth it I would have paid 30 for it awesome(Bullet and Aiden). I met all five members of Aiden got signatures hugged wil and I was hanging with Jake Wambold (guitar) for about 10 mins on the street of Glasgow looking for something to eat. I will definatley go see Aiden and Bullet again. // 10

More Kerrang XXV Tour reviews rating latest review