Portugal (Lisbon), June 9, 2004 Review

9.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Portugal (Lisbon), June 9, 2004 Reviewed by: Night_Soul, on october 05, 2004

Sound: This was the second time that Korn were coming to Portugal, if I'm not wrong in 2002 I think. I didn't know them back then. This time, I had to go. And my God, it was awesome! Korn's voice - Jon Davis - was awesome, lot better then last time they came, everyone agreed! Their quality was almost perfect. There was a litlle bit of something weird on the distortion but still it was great. // 8

Perfomance: Their were great, Jon's just talked a little bit to the audience. But every band that played hours before them did the same, (Likin Park, Muse, Static-X, Pleymo, they were awesome by the way!) None of them talked a lot. No special moments. Just great song. Korn played: 01. Intro 02. Right Now 03. Break Some Off 04. Got The Life 05. Here To Stay 06. Falling Away From Me 07. Blind 08. Shoots And Ladders 09. Freak On A Leash 10. A.D.I.D.A.S. 11. Dead Bodies Everywhere 12. Did My Time 13. Clown 14. Kill You 15. Faget 16. Somebody Someone 17. Y'all Want A Single // 8

Overall Impression: Super Bock Super Rock, in Lisbon, Portugal, 9th June 2004. Openers: Pleymo[4], Static-X[4], Muse[4], Linkin Park[3.5] There was nothing I hated on the show. Ok, maybe the 7th grade kids Who went to the front line just to see LP, and all those littles bitches screaming for Chester. That was so damn annoying. The ticket costed some 40? I think. Can't remember and yes I will go see them again as soon as they come back here. // 10

More Korn reviews rating latest review
+ Venezuela (Caracas), January 28, 2010 4.7 03/16/2010