USA (Chicago), March 30, 2007 Review

korn: USA (Chicago), March 30, 2007
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Chicago), March 30, 2007 Reviewed by: Kopperhead91, on april 23, 2007

Sound: The sound was amazing. They used 4 other musicians to attain the new sound and add a new element to the old sound. One took the place of head, the other used keyboards, another did some drums and chimes and some gongs, the other used a Japanese taiko drum I think but mostly sang. Munky used his seven string (what else). John sounded just as good on the album as he did in concert my god it was awesome. The quality was awesome, never a time you couldnt hear someone. // 10

Perfomance: The audience was goin' nuts! Everyone was moshing and even my friend who all he does is sit on the pc and play Counter-Strike was head-bangin'. I don't remember the songs but some of the songs were: Twist, A.D.I.D.A.S, Divine, Shoots and Ladders, and a couple others. They played one of my favorite songs: Dirty. They played the whole song complete with like a minute of static. The backdrop was 3 big screens. All I can say is that these screens shall haunt my dreams forever. That was one of the most messed up screens ever. Weird but kickass. The images on the back of the screen were some of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Strange animals and the like. // 10

Overall Impression: It was in the USA at the Allstate Arena in Chicago on the 30 of March. The opening acts 10 years and mudvayne were kickass. They were awesome, specially mudvayne they blew the hell out of everyone. I loved how korn got the longest set out of all the bands it had to be at least 2 and a half hours long. The tickets were like 50 bucks each for a fourth row seat pretty close to the stage. I would have payed 100 dollars for those seats but those seats were awesome. This one pretty funny part was when this guy was crowd surfing his pants got pulled down and like thrown to the other side of the place. Oh my god was that funny. And then at the end of the show john was firing t-shirts and stuff at people. // 10

More Korn reviews rating latest review
+ Venezuela (Caracas), January 28, 2010 4.7 03/16/2010