USA (Dallas), December 10, 2004 Review

artist: korn date: 12/13/2004 category: live concerts
korn: USA (Dallas), December 10, 2004
It was a suprise how they hit every note and pitch right.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Dallas), December 10, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 13, 2004

Sound: The name the concert was How The Edge (local radio in Dallas area Stole X-mas). The openers were alright a band named Instruction didn't have it, the mix was all wrong the bass over powered it all. Then Skyndryd came on they rocked. I shook the singers hand after the thier set. After the sound was great, it had the right balance not to much bass. I was suprised at how they hit every note and pitch right. The vocals were perfect. // 8

Perfomance: The audience was great, there wasn't 1 song they didn't sing along with. Everybody was standing or jumping up and down. Girls took off their shirts it was great. They opened up with some s--t like Freak On A Leash, Perfect, and Got The Life, my favorite, great, and Falling Away From Me 2nd favorite. Then they played some new stuff like I Did My Time ok but not their best. After that they played Pink Floyd "Brick In The Wall." Last time I saw Korn and they played Pink Floyd head messed up on the solo. This time I din't notice any screw ups. Monkey did the most awesome thing he did a long solo in respect for the man Dime Bag Darrell. It sound like some thing Dime Bag would make up it took skill it was the highlight of the show. They also played word up. I love how they redid that song. They dancers in cages behind them and Santa's Sleigh off to the side. They finished with Ya'll Want A Single. The only song of its kind. // 10

Overall Impression: The 2 local bands opened up I missed the first one the second one wasn't so great I already told you before. Then Skyndryd came on they rocked. I shook the singers hand after the thier set. Next it was Three Days Grace. Normally I don't listen to their stuff, but I liked it. Now their song is stuck in my head. After that it was Chevelle they were good, but their singer fell over on stage and got pissed off and walked off the set. Hoobastank performed next. They got better from when I last saw them. Then Korn, they played a Pink Floyd cover and they nailed it. Monkey did the most awesome thing he did a long solo in respsct for the man Dime Bag Darrell. I loved it when I saw this Jamaican Guy selling pipes and bongs inside. The beer cost f--king 8 dollars each. The sets were long enough only about 6 songs. // 8

More Korn reviews rating latest review
+ Venezuela (Caracas), January 28, 2010 4.7 03/16/2010