USA (New York), November 19, 2005 Review

artist: korn date: 12/01/2005 category: live concerts
korn: USA (New York), November 19, 2005
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (New York), November 19, 2005 Reviewed by: Spade_SanosukeX, on december 01, 2005

Sound: Davis was freakin awesome dude. He sounds better live for some songs except Another Brick In The Wall even though the song was awsome. Munky used his Ibanez 7 string, Fieldy used his 5 string bass and David used his regular drum set. The sound was just perfect at the concert. // 10

Perfomance: Everybody was going crazy like hell. In no order besides the intro and outro because I'm remembering them from the top of my head so I might also forget some: Here To Stay (intro) - the song was freakin awesome to hear live and made people go crazy all over the place. Twist - awesome how they just went right to it which was also makin people go crazy. Liar - very good song and made some people go crazy. Got The Life - made a lot of people go crazy again. Freak On A Leash - very nice song which made people go crazy. Twisted Transistor - pretty good song. I thought they wouldve made it sound a bit heavier. Somebody Someone - very nice song. Falling Away From Me - very nice song to hear live. Another Brick In The Wall Part 1, 2 and 3 (Pink Floyd cover) - very nice but again Jon's voice didn't sound the best during the song. Munky freakin rocked the place with the solo. ADIDAS - very freakin nice. Funny how in the beggining only me and a few people said "f--k." One (Metallica cover) - very nice how they went to the machine gun drumming all of a sudden. I was screaming the lyrics as loud as possible when Jon started to sing. Coming Undone - my faovrite song so far from the new album and sounded amazing live. Hypocrites - very nice song even though some people said it wasn't that good. Shoots And Ladders - Jon came out playing the bagpipes and then it went right to the song. Ya'll Want A Single (Outro) - very nice outro especially since everyone kept sticking up the middle finger and screaming to the lyrics. I don't remember all of them because I fell asleep right when I got home. The whole concert was awsome. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, NY, Hammerstein Ballroom on November 19th 2005. Nobody opened for the band though. They didn't have anybody open for them. I loved that Korn came out and played. I didn't like it that they didn't play Alone I break though. The tickets were raped during the presale by some idiot who leaked out the password so I had to buy a ticket for $70 on eBay. The money was well worth it though I must say. The most unforgettable moment was everything I remember. I saw some hot girls there which was awsome. I actually hated that one of the stupid security guards was kicking alot of people out because that guy forced me to leave when I was getting a shirt. I will go to Korn's next gig for sure no matter what. // 10

More Korn reviews rating latest review
+ Venezuela (Caracas), January 28, 2010 4.7 03/16/2010