USA (Oklahoma City), February 22, 2004 Review

artist: linkin park date: 02/08/2005 category: live concerts
linkin park: USA (Oklahoma City), February 22, 2004
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Oklahoma City), February 22, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 08, 2005

Sound: This concert was f--king awesome, Linkin Park is so f--king cool. It was the World Meterora Tour 2004. It was at the Lyoid Noble Center on out campass. Chester and Mike were f--king awesome, they sounded just like hey do on the CD (despite that people say they suck live). They did not suck, everything sounded nothing but perfect. Let me add Chester can scream really good just ass good as the CD. // 10

Perfomance: The performence was great, Linkin Park was very energetic and kept the crownd going. Chester was like "you motherf--kers are f--king awesome in the pit." It was great when they opened up they had a curtain that said "Linkin Park Meterora" on it, then you heard mr Hahn played the opening rift to With You and then Chester screamed "come on!" and the the curtain fell and a big boom came. Here is set list if I'm right: With You, Runaway, Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Papercut, It's Goin Down. I can't remember the rest but every song they played sounded excelent. // 10

Overall Impression: The tickets where 4.50 to see Story Of The Year (who I missed cause I was late), Hoobastank (who was f--king awesome, they can really sing live despite the video awards) and POD (who where ok they opened up good but got sloppy at the end of it). And Linkin Park (who where the best there). This concert was the best I've ever been to. It was sold out I'm soo lucky to get them 'cause the day I bought them I found out they where out and my friend sold me her tixs. Well it was a great show. // 10

More Linkin Park reviews rating latest review