Germany (Nurburg), June 8, 2003
aaronmcm99, on june 05, 2012 0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Sound: Marilyn Manson's concert was very memorable, but at times for the wrong reason, the microphone want working properly so he physically shouted everything, at one point I thought there was no microphone, they used guitars drums bass and keyboard, the sound quality by the instruments was very well done, and it was easy to hear the guitars. // 9
Perfomance: The tracklist is in Order:
01. "Disposable Teens" - intro which was very great music wise.
02. "Iressponsible Hate Anthem" - not my immediate choice but still good.
03. "Great Big White World" - never liked this song so hard to judge.
04. "Rock Is Dead" - very energetic.
05. "(m)OBSCENE" - My personal favourite of the night.
06. "Tainted Love" - somewhat lacked tonight.
07. "Sweet Dreams" - great.
08. "Dope Show" - bit iffy.
09. "Doll Dagga Ziggity Zag Zag" - Very much disliked.
10. "Fight Song" - Same as tainted love.
11. "Beautiful People" - Best outro EVER. // 10
Overall Impression: It's was in America, California in 2003. Sadly no openers, its brilliant though amazing, exhilarating, extraordinary and my favourite concert ever, I have no idea how much tickets were, as they were presents but I'm glad I got them, it's brilliant, and most importantly... Unforgettable. // 10