USA (Farmingdale), May 20, 2004 Review

artist: misfits date: 05/22/2004 category: live concerts
misfits: USA (Farmingdale), May 20, 2004
Jerry sounded amazing tonight, along with his vocal skills (which have improved alot). Dez kicked so much ass on the guitar. Marky Ramone is damn good as well.
 Perfomance: 10
 8.3
 6.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Farmingdale), May 20, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 22, 2004

Sound: I went to a concert at the downtown last night. That was absolutely amazing. I thought most of the new Misfits stuff sucked, but they did all the old songs and only like 4 new ones. Now I like some of the new stuff. Jerry sounded amazing tonight, along with his vocal skills (which have improved alot). Dez kicked so much ass on the guitar. Not one flaw. Marky Ramone is damn good as well. He can do any beat. // 10

Perfomance: The guys really got the crowd going. The openers as well. The openers were Bloodbeat, Constricted, and the nihilistics Who haven't been here in 15 years. The funnest thing about them was when they had a person in an osama suit and cut the head of the costume. When the Misfits came out, a mosh pit got going really fast. They played all the classics such as Hybrid Moments, Last Caress, we are 138, Halloween, Die Die my darling, and all the rest. Also they played a Ramones and Black Flag cover. Jerry didnt want to do it out of tune, so i think he did Joey some good. They also were amazing in sound check, which i got into. Jerry threw a water bottle at me and it hit me in the leg. I had a great amount of fun at this concert. // 10

Overall Impression: May 20th, Farmingdale, NY, at the Downtown was the best concert i have ever been to. Openers were amazing. The Misfits were definitly the best part though. They were flawless. This music made me an even bigger fan. I also got to go into the VIP lounge because my dad knew some bouncers so me and friends got in. I need to go see them again. Thats pretty much it. Best concert i have ever been to. // 10

Comments