USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005 Review

artist: motion city soundtrack date: 08/18/2005 category: live concerts
motion city soundtrack: USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005
They realy brought a lot of energy to the stage. The just played their songs very good.
 Perfomance: 8
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005 Reviewed by: harveyn590, on august 18, 2005

Sound: The singing was great, on key and mixed well with the music. The music was mixed great except that I thought that their trademark moog and keyboards should of been turned up more. // 10

Perfomance: I thought that their set was really entertaining. The thing was that they were on a small stage, the area they played on was a little cramped. Since they only had 30 min to play the really didn't break too much between songs. Heres the set list: 01. Don't Call It A Comeback - this track really set the crowd off. Everyone was a little hot so they were ready to go nuts. 02. Capitol H 03. Better Open The Door 04. Lets Get Fucked Up And Die - this was slower so it was more of a sing along than one to mosh too. 05. My Favorite Accident - this was one of my favorite. 06. Everything Is Alright - this is their most popular so most people knew it. 07. Time Turned Fragile - this song is fast and awesome. Another one of my favorites. 08. Future Freaks Me Out - this was a great song with some great crowd interaction during it. // 8

Overall Impression: I went to the second to last stop of the vans warped tour in New Jersey on August 14th at the English town raceway to see them. It cost 40$ to get in but thats not bad considering I got to see tons of bands. This was my first show moshing and really gettin into it so this could explain why it seemed so good tome. They realy brought a lot of energy to the stage. The just played their songs good and I'm a real fan of them now. I will for sure be at their next show. // 10

Comments