Sound: Motionless In White is a fairly new band hailing from Scranton, PA. I saw they were playing at the crazy donkey aka local bar/concert venue. I had to go because there currently my favorite band. When they came on they opened with a techno ish intro and then began with "To Keep From Getting Burned". Chris "motionless" singing skills were almost above par to the quality of the their ep itself. They used the usual double keyboard, 2 guitarists and a bassist lineup with Chris doing screaming and TJ (lead guitarist) doing clean vocals and high screams. The quality of the sound was way above my expectations. // 9
Perfomance: When they came on after the openers the crowd was surprisingly happy to see them even though there a fairly new band. I enjoyed their performance very much not only because there my favorite band but also because their quality and stage energy were above par.
They played a total of six songs (list in any particular order):
01. To Keep From Getting Burned: the perfect opener to get the crowd pumped, TJ did an amazing job on clean vocals and singing along with Chris during the epic chorus "Of all the things you've ever done the worst has been the past few months its hard to keep from getting burned when love is like fire"
02. Ghost In The Mirror: their first single, amazing song, end of story
03. Dragula: they recently did a cover of dragula by legendary Rob Zombie, at first the recorded version sounds like Rob Zombie singing but it is Chris the entire time, they played this song second to last and got the crowd singing and pumped up for the closer
04. Destroy Everything: possibly their most powerful song at the show
05. She Never Made It To The Emergency Room: old song. They did it really well though highly enjoyed it
06. Billy in 4C Never Saw it Coming: the Closing song to their set, definitley the most powerful opening and got the crowd going the most in the pit and the synth breakdown near the end killed
There werent any weird/special moments but for scene decoration there was christmas lights up on the stage for its "A Winter To Remember" Tour. // 10
Overall Impression: This show took place in the U.S, in Farmingdale on Long Island at the crazy donkey on sunday Nov 29th. The opener for this gig was the awakening and burn the sky. I highly enjoyed the awakening for their christian beliefs and hardcore music and my friend doing guest Vox for their closer song Burn the Sky was the worst there in my opinion nothing to say about them except there a Brand New band maybe they'll get better with time Motionless In White was not the headliner but another opener but they put on the best performance of the night In Fear And Faith came on after and put on their usual performance same old songs nothing special and the headliner was in this moment who played all their good stuff including: Ashes, the grat divide, beautiful tragedy, into the light, and Encore daddys fallen angel not really a fan of them but they put on one hell of a show and Maria Brink is so god damn beautiful The show overall was AMAZING every band had alot of energy I liked some more than others but all of them were good in their own ways I didn't really like burn the sky thats about it the ticket was only 17$ the crazy donkeys prices are usually low like that The best moment of the show was when Chris came on stage during in this moment and did guest Vox and yes I will be seeing these guys again sometime soon hopefully maybe theyll be headlining next time there getting big:) // 8