Sound: Matt bellamy's voice sounds better than ever, clean, clear and very powerful. Although he did not use it once to control the crowd at all, this was probaly due to the fact that it was one of two dates at this venue and getting towards the end of a lengthy tour. // 9
Perfomance: The crowd seemed pumped, they were constently entertained by the entire bands techniques and fluency throughout the songs. Performed songs for the night (not in order):
01. Take A Bow - this was the opening song, a spotlight is shining at Matt as he performs with true class, before bowing and being plunged into Darkness to prepare song two.
02. Starlight - as one of the main singles that has been released from the new album, it is easy to say that the crowd love it and everyone sings along.
03. Supermassive Black Hole - great performance with this song, it truely kept the fans entertained as it was the leading single from the album, with an adapted solo to give it a little more kick.
04. Map Of The Problematique - my favourite song from the new album and it was truely a highlight for the evening, with the crowd dancing and jumping around and the band giving of great nergy throughout the song.
05. Soldier's Poem - a white, grand piano is wheeled out for this one, Matt sits in comfort with rotating lights spiralling around HIM as he beautifully serenades his way through the song
06. Invincible - this song is tremendous, some see it as a filler for the album but to me it was a great invite to a sing-a-long and the solo was down to the very notes that was polayed on the album... amazing.
07. Assasin - the whole band power through this song with their famous controlled ease and fluency.
08. Exo Politics - with the tremndous and catchy riff leading this song it is impossible not to get pulled in, another highlight for the evening for me.
09. City Of Delusion - begging with Matt and an acoustic guita this song was a real suprise and treat and kept the fans entertained with a change of style.
10. Hoodoo - another good song but not one that stood out to me as much as the others that were performed on the night if I am completely honest with you.
11. Knights Of Cydonia - amazing, as another single from the album it again gets the crowd going completely nuts, peaking at a group sing-a-long at the obvious parts.
12. Sunburn - the first of the old songs to be played on the evening, very suprised to see this one and thrilled because it has always been one of my preferred songs Muse.
13. New Born - I could not believe it when I heard the intro to this song. I could have cried because this song is so good and I have loved it ever since I got into Muse.
14. Bliss - another phenominal song with a piano/keyboard intro and Matt's beautifully soft voice singing through before bursting into an amazing song.
15. Plug In Baby - a huge cheer from the crowd as Matt plays the infamous riff from this Muse classic and the fans absolute love it! I could not belive that they got the whole capacity of the crowd to freak out.
16. Stockholme Syndrome - a true Muse fan favourite, the performance of this song proved that a song does not have to be a single to be the best track on an album.
17. Hysteria - the bass riff fills the arena and the whole crowd know exactly what song it is, amazing and played with total Precision.
18. Time Is Running Out - another amazing track and the lead single from Absolution, Matt's voice is identical to that of the album and the whole crowd sing with him in the pre-chorus and chorus. // 10
Overall Impression: The gig took place in the UK, Wembley Arena, on 22nd November, 2006. The support band for this were The Noisettes and the less said about them the better, they truely lived up to their name because they were simply noise. This show was amazing and turned me from a regular Muse fan to a die hard Muse fan. As soon as I got home I pre-ordered my tickets for Muse at Wembley stadium (90,000 seater with some of the best support acts I've ever heard). The show was totally and one hundred percent worth the money, in fact I would have paid double. // 9